While we’re sad to see the spring Seattle Restaurant Week come to a close we’re excited to share more ways you can support independent restaurants year-round!
- Check out our Nourishing Seattle video series highlighting stories from the Seattle restaurants that nourish us, our community, and our economy. The series was created in partnership with Seattle Restaurants United, Tideway Creative, and Intentionalist.
- Spend like it matters. Every dollar you spend at our local restaurants, bars, and cafes helps them keep their doors open. Purchase meals when you can — for yourself, or as a business, for team meetings and office celebrations.
- Buy gift cards directly from participating Seattle Restaurant Week venues. You can locate gift card links on individual restaurant profile pages or through the Intentionalist Gift Certificate Marketplace.
- Use the Restaurants at Home Map to find restaurants offering CSAs, pantry items, and prepare-at-home meals to stock your kitchens. You can also find restaurants that are operating community kitchens to feed those in need and donate directly.
- Donate to Good Food Kitchens, a Seattle Good Business Network program that supports restaurant community kitchens, including That Brown Girl Cooks!, Musang, Feed the People, and Project Feast.
- Advocate for policies that support small, independent businesses and protect workers. Learn more about the work that Seattle Restaurants United is doing to help members access resources, advocate for progressive policies that help members, and give our restaurant community a seat at the table.