Seattle Restaurant Week is making a big pivot this fall to support any and all Seattle restaurants with a month-long free promotion. We hope you’ll be a part of it!
If you are unfamiliar with Seattle Restaurant Week, it is a promotional event that runs twice annually, once in the spring and again in the fall. Over 165 restaurants throughout the Pacific Northwest take part, giving diners a unique chance to support local establishments while sampling their menus at unbeatable prices.
This fall, we’re reimagining the whole thing – read on for details and how to participate.
What’s in it for you?
- a dedicated profile page on srweek.org that allows you to update your menu, hours, and any other profile details over the course of the promotion (we can help if challenges arise)
- a citywide media campaign, including print, digital, radio, etc.
- a promotional toolkit for your channels
- promotion promotion promotion!!!
Who’s involved/What’s involved?
- restaurants from all over the Seattle metro area
- event sponsors include Visit Seattle, Charlie’s Produce, Puget Sound Energy, with many more to be announced soon
- Seattle Good Business Network (that’s us!), Plate of Nations, and more community partners tba soon
- the promotion includes the format(s) of your choice: takeout, delivery, boxes, etc. (and in-house, too, as permissible by public health guidelines)
- you are welcome to create a special offering in whatever format best suits your current business model. Specials can include literally anything you’re doing in the kitchen – from a cocktails-and-tacos package, make-at-home pizza kit, takeout or in-house three-course meal.
- the site will launch along with external promotions starting the week of October 5th. To take the most advantage of the event, we encourage you to submit early. You may participate and register until the end of the event.
- October 25 – November 21, every day (that you are open)
- Your SRW offers should be provided every day of the week you are open. If you are unable to do so please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- there are no fees to participate!
What You Need to Do
- choose to offer either lunch or dinner or both
- offer something “special” for $35 for dinner and/or $20 for lunch. You may also simply package something you’re already doing to create your “special” for the promotion; you may also create a family meal or a package for two – whatever works for you – we want it to be easy!
- Register (you may enroll now and submit your menu at a later date)
Learn more about Seattle Good Business Network and our other economic development initiatives to help support local, independent restaurants now and in the long-term in order to build a resilient, sustainable, and just local food economy.
Questions or challenges with the form?
Please contact Program Coordinator: Lisa Miyashita | email@example.com