Seattle Restaurant Week is continuing our pivot from the fall to support any and all Seattle restaurants, food trucks, catering businesses, or other food based businesses with a month-long promotion. We hope you’ll be a part of it!
If you participated in SRW last fall, you can log into your account here to update your profile and upload new menus.
If you are unfamiliar with Seattle Restaurant Week, it is a promotional event that runs twice annually, once in the spring and again in the fall. Over 215 restaurants throughout the Pacific Northwest take part, giving diners a unique chance to support local establishments while sampling their menus.
We hope you will join us this spring – read on for details and how to participate.
What’s in it for you?
- Promotion through a citywide multi-media campaign. The fall campaign resulted in 6.7M digital ad impressions, 1.1M print advertising reach, 884K monthly web page views and promotion of the event to 61K social media followers
- Increased traffic and ticket sales
- A dedicated profile page on srweek.org that allows you to update your menu, hours, and any other profile details over the course of the promotion (we can help if challenges arise)
- A promotional toolkit for your channels
Who’s involved/What’s involved?
- Hosted by Seattle Good Business Network, a 501c3 nonprofit organization
- Restaurants, food trucks, caterers, and other food establishments from the Seattle metro area
- The promotion includes the format(s) of your choice: takeout, delivery, meal kits, ready-to-heat, etc. (and outdoor and in-house, too, as permissible by public health guidelines)
- Seattle Restaurant Week menus include $20 for lunch and $35 and/or $50 for dinner. Prices can be per person or inclusive of multiple servings.
- Your prix fixe menu can include whatever combination of items you’d like to include. Specials can include anything you’re doing in the kitchen – from a cocktails-and-tacos package, make-at-home pizza kit, takeout or in-house three-course meal
- You can also include a link to the page where gift cards to your establishment are available
- Participants can choose to participate in the Buy One, Give One Campaign, giving diners an opportunity to give a meal to someone in need through their own community kitchens or as a donation to our Good Food Kitchens program
- External promotions starting March 22nd. To take the most advantage of the event, we encourage you to submit early. You may participate and register until the end of the event.
- April 1- 30, every day (you are welcome to select the days you’d like to participate)
- Ideally, your SRW offers should be provided every day of the week you are open but we understand you may choose to exclude some dates. We request you note non-participation days on you profile page.
- There are no fees to participate!
What You Need to Do
- Choose to offer either lunch or dinner or both
- Offer a unique Seattle Restaurant Week menu for $20 for lunch and $35 and/or $50 for dinner. Prices can be per person or inclusive of multiple servings.
- Seattle Restaurant Week menus can include something new or packaging up items from your regular menu.
- Promote your inclusion in the event
- REGISTER BELOW (you may enroll now and submit your menu at a later date)
- If you participated in the fall, click the returning registration button (or if you happen to already be logged in the My Account button in the upper right hand corner) This will allow you to update your profile from the fall and skip listing your general profile information again (i.e., address, phone number, etc.) You will still have the opportunity to edit profile info as you wish. If you do not recall the email address you used to log in, please contact program coordinator Lisa Miyashita at email@example.com. We can help you out!
- If you did not participated in the fall please click the new registration button.
If you have multiple locations please follow the below instructions.
This process will allow you to have one login email address and access all venues in one location. If you have any questions on this process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Fill out a registration form for your first location, create your login details and click “Submit”.
2. Log into your account
3. Click “My Account” from the menu bar at the top of the page.
4. Click ” Add Restaurant Profile” to add another restaurant.
Click HERE for materials translated into Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Vietnamese.