We’ll see you in the Spring April 16 – 29!
Seattle Restaurant Week returns this spring to support the Seattle-area restaurant community. We hope you’ll be a part of it!
You can register at any time before the promotion and your restaurant’s info will be stored. Consider registering early and saving yourself a step in the Spring.
Seattle Restaurant Week is a bi-annual prix fixe dining promotion that gives diners a unique chance to support the greater Seattle area’s culinary community, highlighting its craft, diversity, resilience, and great food.
- Spring 2023 | April 16 – 29
- Restaurants must participate for the full two weeks but they may choose to offer their Seattle Restaurant Week menu(s) during select participation days only. You must note participation days/hours on your profile page.
What You Need to Do to Participate
Past participants from Fall 2022: click here to edit and save your profile – that’s it!
New registrants: fill out this form.
- Participation is free
- A limited number of media packages are available for purchase to increase your visibility during the promotion. Packages sell out early, so reserve yours as soon as possible. LEARN MORE HERE.
- You may also provide complimentary gift cards, in-house packaged foods, and merchandise for use in promotional contests for additional visibility.
What’s in it for you?
- Promotion through a citywide multi-media campaign, including digital content, print, radio, transit ads, and pole posters. Media partners include Seattle Met, The Stranger, Intentionalist, Do206, and more
- Increased visits, higher check averages, and introduction to new customers
- A dedicated profile page on srweek.org
- A promotional toolkit for your channels
- All eating establishments in the greater Seattle area are eligible to participate, including restaurants, bars, cafes, food trucks, caterers, and popups.
- Participating establishments provide at least one unique menu at a fixed price over the course of the promotion. You may choose from $20, $35, $50, or $65 for any menu.
- Your prix fixe menu can include whatever format works for you, whether that is an in-house three-course meal, selection of small plates, or a cocktails-and-taco special. Prices do not require a discount and can be per person or inclusive of multiple servings.
- You can offer the dining option of your choice, including in-house and outdoor dining, takeout, delivery, and ready-to-heat meals.
- Opportunity to raise funds for restaurants providing free meals to community members in need, either through support for your own community kitchen or as a donation to Good Food Kitchens.
- Seattle Restaurant Week is a promotion of Seattle Good Business Network, a 501(c)3 nonprofit that connects and inspires people to buy, produce, and invest locally, so that everyone has a meaningful stake in the local economy.
- Partners include Seattle Met, OpenTable, KEXP, The Stranger, Do206, Intentionalist, and many more
- If you have participated in any campaign between 2020-2023, click the Returning Registration button and update your profile to register your participation in the upcoming event. If you are already logged in, select the My Account button in the upper right hand corner. This will allow you to update your profile from a past event. Whether you make any changes to your profile or not, you must click update profile to confirm your registration for this event.
- If you did not participate between 2020-2023, click the New Registration button.
- If you do not recall the email address you used to log in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help you out!
- Please allow up to 24 business hours for your profile to be published particularly as we near deadlines. Our system is not fully automated and must be reviewed by staff. Please be patient as we work to onboard everyone!
If you have multiple locations please follow the below instructions.
This process will allow you to have one login email address and access all venues in one location. If you have any questions on this process please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Fill out a registration form for your first location, create your login details and click “Submit”.
2. Log into your account
3. Click “My Account” from the menu bar at the top of the page.
4. Click ” Add Restaurant Profile” to add another restaurant.