Seattle Restaurant Week is back this fall to support any and all Seattle restaurants, food trucks, catering businesses, or other food-based businesses with a two-week long promotion. We hope you’ll be a part of it!
If you participated in SRW last fall, you can log into your account here to update your profile and upload new menus.
If you are unfamiliar with Seattle Restaurant Week it is a bi-annual prix fixe dining promotion that gives diners a unique chance to support the greater Seattle area’s culinary community, highlighting its craft, diversity, resilience, and great food!
Read on for details and how to participate.
- October 24 – November 6th, 2021
- Restaurants must participate for the full two weeks but they may select participation days during the promotional period.
- Ideally, your SRW offers should be provided every day of the week you are open but we understand you may choose to exclude some dates. You must note non-participation days/hours on your profile page.
- Participation is free
- You may also provide complimentary gift cards, in-house packaged foods, and merchandise for use in promotional contests for additional visibility.
What’s in it for you?
- Promotion through a citywide multi-media campaign, including digital content, print, radio, transit ads, and pole posters. Media partners include Seattle Met, The Stranger, Intentionalist, Do206, and more
- Increased visits and introduction to new customers
- A dedicated profile page on srweek.org that allows you to update your menu, hours, and any other profile details over the course of the promotion
- A promotional toolkit for your channels
- All eating establishments in the greater Seattle area are eligible to participate, including restaurants, bars, cafes, food trucks, caterers, and popups.
- Participating establishments provide at least one unique, multi-dish menu over the course of the promotion that includes: $20 for lunch, $35 for dinner, and/or $50 for dinner.
- Your prix fixe menu can include whatever format works for you, whether that is an in-house three-course meal, selection of small plates, or a cocktails-and-taco special. Prices do not require a discount and can be per person or inclusive of multiple servings.
- You can offer the dining option of your choice, including in-house and outdoor dining (as permissible by public health guidelines), takeout, delivery, and meal kits.
What You Need to Do to Participate
- Register below by October 8th. You may register now and submit your menu at a later date. The final deadline to submit your menu is October 18th.
- Select which lunch and/or dinner options you will feature along with your participation dates.
- Hosted by Seattle Good Business Network, a 501c3 nonprofit organization
- Partners include Seattle Met, Charlie’s Produce, The Stranger, Do206, Intentionalist, Merlino Foods, Open Table, and many more.
- If you participated in the fall of 2020 or spring of 2021, click the returning registration button (or if you happen to already be logged in the My Account button in the upper right hand corner) This will allow you to update your profile from the fall and skip listing your general profile information again (i.e., address, phone number, etc.) You will still have the opportunity to edit profile info as you wish. If you do not recall the email address you used to log in, please contact program coordinator Lisa Miyashita at email@example.com. We can help you out!
- If you did not participate in the fall of 2020 or spring of 2021 please click the new registration button.
If you have multiple locations please follow the below instructions.
This process will allow you to have one login email address and access all venues in one location. If you have any questions on this process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Fill out a registration form for your first location, create your login details and click “Submit”.
2. Log into your account
3. Click “My Account” from the menu bar at the top of the page.
4. Click ” Add Restaurant Profile” to add another restaurant.